We are delighted to be based within the Blue Orange Theatre, as well as our own Edward Street Studios in the heart of Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter.
MAMT students benefit from training within a professional working theatre, located within the city centre and with fantastic transport links.
Our facilities includes:
- Purpose built studios fitted with dance floors, mirrors, ballet barres, sound equipment and natural light
- 110 seat professional theatre space, fully equipped with state of the art technology
- Changing facilities
- Welcoming reception area
- Additional spaces for 121 singing lessons and tutorials
Getting to us is really easy:
- By bus: The 16, 74 and 75 stop directly outside our front door
- By rail: The nearest train station is the Jewellery Quarter (approx 5 minutes walk). Snow Hill is approximately 10 minutes walk. New Street and Moor Street are both approximately 15 minutes walk.
- By car: There are various car parks and on street parking bays around the theatre. On street parking is free after 6pm.
- By air If you are flying in to Birmingham, use the airport link shuffle from Birmingham International Airport to Birmingham International train station, then board a national rail train to Birmingham New Street. The Blue Orange Theatre in a short walk or taxi ride from there.